Thursday, June 28, 2007

I Can't Believe The Two Weeks Is Almost Over...

Well, it's Thursday and the day after tomorrow Heather leaves for Winnipeg to catch her flight back to Australia on Sunday. The two weeks has gone by so quickly...we don't want it to end. We have had a fabulous time with Auntie Heather. Sari just loves her and lights up whenever Auntie enters the room! We have been busy visiting here in Brandon and spending time up at the lake. Sari likes the lake, but doesn't like the bugs...or is that her mother!! I don't have a whole lot to say, just that we have been having such a great two weeks.

Sari is growing like crazy and changing daily. She "talks" like crazy and has really learned to love her play time on the floor, kicking and trying so hard to roll over. She makes her daddy and I laugh every day. I think that she is going to have quite the funny bone like the rest of the Potters! I can't believe that she is going to be 3 months old on Saturday! Where has the time gone?! We love her more and more every day. How did we ever live without her?!

I have posted some of my favorite pictures below that have been taken over the past couple of weeks. Enjoy!























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly the time goes. And I totally agree with you about not knowing how we lived without our babes!! I love the picture of her sleeping on your shoulder, and the one of her sleeping with Chris is soooo cute....I love daddy and baby sleepy pics :) Your parents are just beaming too, they must love being grandparents!

Anonymous said...

okay, you could at least explain the picture of me making that face!!