Well, I am one week to late, but I finally got around to posting the pictures of our weekend in Morden last weekend. It was a nice and relaxing weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Potter. Carrie, Ben and Ella came out for the day on Saturday to join in the fun and relaxation! Sari had a wonderful time getting plenty of attention from everyone. I have posted pictures below of our fun filled day on Saturday. And one extra that I took after bath time tonight! So cute!!
Sari is doing wonderful...cute as ever! She is rolling over all the time now. She hasn't quite got the rolling from her stomach to her back down yet, but every once in a while she surprises herself and manages to do it.
Life here at the Potter house is busy as usual. We haven't sold our house yet, for anyone who was wondering, but we have been getting quite a few showings lately. So, we need everyone to send all of their positive energy our way, because we need this house sold...NOW! We are anxious to move into our new house!
Enjoy the pictures!! :)
Ben and Ella rolling with Sari...it was so cute to watch.

Sari's first time in a swing at the park.

"I love swinging!"

Mommy and Sari going down the slide together.

Ben and Uncle Chris playing in the creek.

Ben and Uncle Chris rolling down the hill...they were having a blast!

Cute picture after bath time tonight!
2 comments:
Grandma & Grandpa Potter loved having our darling Sari along with her Mom & Dad. She's a joy to spoil and cuddle and hug and hold and...well you know, all the wonderful things that come with a sweet little granddaughter.
What a great weekend...come again soon.
Love Grandma & Grandpa
aaww...I love the after bath time picture, she is so cute!!!!
Andrea
Post a Comment