We are back online loyal readers! We have moved into our new house and after almost 2 weeks of no cable or internet, we are finally hooked up and running! Lot's and lot's has happened since our last post. The Saturday that we moved, which was not this past Saturday but the one before, Sari started to sit up on her own!!! She is sooo strong! I missed it of course, because I was busy moving, but my mom told me all about it. Now she insists on sitting all the time, even in the bath! Also, Sari has started carrots. She wasn't to sure what to think of them at first, but now loves them! I think we are going to try squash or sweet potatoes tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.
We were at Dayna and Adam's wedding this past weekend...can anyone say BEAUTIFUL!! Dayna looked amazing, along with Emma and Adam of course! It was a beautiful wedding. Emma looked like a little princess.
We are loving our new house and are so relieved that everything worked out and we only have one house now! However, we are now living in chaos until our renovations are finished. We are really hoping to have the main ones finished by Christmas, but we'll see.
Chris has yet to hook up the camera stuff to the computer, so I can't download any pictures until that happens, so I will post updated pics later tonight...or tomorrow. I promise!
1 comment:
Yay! Does this mean you guys have TV now?
Post a Comment