Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hello Everyone...

Well, it has been a while since our last post, but life here at the Potter home has been rather busy. A 5 day leave from my house ended up turning into a 2 week leave while the kitchen was being prepped for our new kitchen to be installed. Like with most renovations, we ran into some obstacles, but Chris handled them really well and we got through it. Our kitchen was installed last Wednesday and was finished being installed on Friday. Sari and I came back home on Thursday. Thank you to my mom and dad for having us for 2 weeks...we appreciated it so much!

I LOVE my new kitchen!! It is very similar to our last one, but that is ok, I loved that one too. Of course there is painting, back splash, ceiling and trim to be finished, but that is ok, I have a sink and cupboards and that is all that matters! Slowly but surely our house is getting finished. We are more than likely going to take most of December off of working on the house though. We need some quality time as a family enjoying the holidays and our first Christmas with Sari.

Sorry, but there are going to be no pictures posted today. I haven't downloaded any lately. But I am sure that next week there will be lots because we are heading into Winnipeg on Sunday...for the Bon Jovi concert!!!! Yup, that's right folks, I am going to see Bon Jovi!!!! Words can't even describe how excited I am! Thank you to my parents for getting me my ticket for my birthday!! Best birthday week ever!!!!!! Chris, Carrie and I are going to be gracing Bon Jovi with our presence. I think that Carrie and I are more excited than Chris is, but I think that Chris is more excited with how hot and bothered I am going to get at the concert!! (sorry to any of the underage readers we have!) So, look forward to pictures and stories next week!

No comments: