Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Sari!!

Well, it's official, our baby girl is now 1! Her birthday was yesterday, but we had her birthday party on Saturday. Unfortunately, due to weather, we had some guests that weren't able to join us, but it was still a great party! We had quite a few people there, as it usually goes for a first birthday party, so Sari was a little overwhelmed. I don't really know what she thought about everything, but I think she had fun! Unfortunately we didn't get the classic cake picture because it seemed that Sari didn't want anything to do with her cake, at least not until Chris sat on the floor with her and fed her that way. All in all it was a very good party and a very good day. Sari got lots of great gifts...thank you to everyone!

The past year with our daughter has been amazing. She is growing up to be such an amazing little person. I love the personality that she is developing and who she is becoming. I am looking forward to this next year, and the year after that, and the year after that....!!

Sari opening presents...or should I say mommy and daddy opening presents!
Sari enjoying the paper.
Sari still enjoying the paper!
The most amazing birthday cake! Thank you Crystal!
Just a close up of the bee...isn't Crystal's work amazing?!
Sari and Grandma Brenda enjoying some quiet cuddly time.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Sari! That cake is so amazing and cute! I would love to have that talent!! Too bad about the weather, but one can never predict Manitoba in March! Oh well, We hop Sari and her parents had a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

i think i still have more hair!!! and shit, shorty you look skinny!!!! good work :)