Friday, July 25, 2008

Hey Everyone! Chris here. Hope this post finds everyone well and enjoying their summer. I have to do this post because I haven't taught my wife how to download pictures off the new camera yet. So I'll keep it short and sweet...with lots of pictures. That's what everyone has come to see.

First, we are coming closer and closer to finishing "The Project". Only a week or so left and we should be done. Then it is time for some a little more relaxation and a little less work.

Anyways.....PICTURES!!!!!
























2 comments:

Carrie (or Maybe Gord!) said...

I see that Sari loves Wicket to death! Too cute...I love the one where they're both looking at the camera (or in the general direction).

And I really like the last one of Sari and Grandpa chillin' out.

Love ya lots Sari! Miss ya!

Becky said...

Sari and Grandpa are too cute! Looks like they are enthralled with something!

You'll have to post pics of all the work you are doing to your house so the rest of us can see all your hard work!