Sorry...We have been very busy (maybe a little lazy too). This blog has been a long time coming and I know there are more than a few people who have been waiting patiently to hear news from Sari's World.
For those of you who haven't heard, we bought a house. Yes, that is correct. We haven't even been in our apartment for 2 months and we're moving out. We take possession of our new house in Fort Richmond this Thursday. There are a few things we are going to change but it won't be anything like our last house (hopefully). The house is exactly what we were looking for. I'll post pictures after we move in.
Sari is turning into such an amazing little person. She understands everything that we say, even though she may not always acknowledge it. Whenever we ask her anything, her response is ALWAYS "No"! It is hilarious. She has learned quite a few new words...Grampa, Gramma, Please and a few others (I can't quite remember at the moment).
I have posted a funny video and a few pictures we have taken over the past month and a half. Sari had a good time Trick or Treating this year. Sheri took her to Brandon because I was working and Sari had a blast going door to door, getting free candy, saying "Thank you" and "Bye, Bye" and then dragging her candy bag to the next house. We have video of it but I need to get a special cable to get that one on the blog. I'll make sure I post it when I can.
Anyways enough babbling, on to the good stuff.
Sari Handing Out High Fives!!
Three weeks before the snow!

Trying on Mommy's shoes!

Playing at G & G Crowe's house

Trick or Treating!
Our Chunky Monkey

All smiles!!!


1 comment:
Congrats on the house. You are out in our neck of the woods. Sooooooo if you ever need a babysitter, Shelby is almost 14 and has taken the babysitting course lol
Auntie Susan
Post a Comment