Friday, January 16, 2009

Hi Everyone.

Sheri here...I know it has been a while since I have posted, so I thought while Sari was wrapped up in 'Horton Hears A Who', I would take the time to update everyone on our life.

Life here in Winnipeg has been plugging along. We have just had our new kitchen installed and I am patiently waiting for our new appliances to get here this morning...very exciting! The counter top is due to come in two weeks time. By then hopefully the rest of the kitchen will be finished and we will take pictures and post them to show you the wonderful results! We are very much in love with our new kitchen and are excited to tackle the rest of the house in the near future!

Sari has started Gymkids, which is a small gymnastics centre that is geared towards kids activities. We have had two classes so far. She really loves it. She isn't so thrilled about the circle time at the beginning of the class, but now is getting involved in the circle time at the end of the class! There is another little girl in the class, who is actually the same age as Sari, who isn't so thrilled about circle time either, so her mother and I have bonded in the embarrassment that we feel when our children throw tantrums with everyone listening! Sari is really starting to grow up...temper tantrums and all!! She definitely becoming a little person of her own! I just wish that the weather would warm up because she really needs to get outside and play. I'm sure everyone is wishing that though.

Anyway, I better run, the movie is almost over and Sari is getting restless. We will post pictures later. Take care everyone!

No comments: