Well, life at the Potter home has just been a flurry of excitement!! On Saturday we all welcomed my sister Heather home from Australia for a two week visit!! Way to short if you ask me! Ever since then life has been busy visiting and throwing parties...poor girl isn't getting the chance to get over jet-lag at all!
We celebrated Father's Day on Sunday over at my parents house. Heather got to hold Sari for the first time and I don't think put her down all day...well, except for when she cried and crapped her pants! Its so nice being the parent, we get to do all the dirty work! We had a wonderful time visiting with family. Last night Chris and I threw a party for Heather giving her a chance to see her friends and catch up. It was sooo much fun. I wish we had taken more pictures though. A good time was had by all...especially Uncle Spanky, (aka..Jason), he was starting 36 days of holidays and decided to celebrate! Sari really enjoyed her first party! I was really impressed with how well she did. Even with all the loud talking, laughing and doors slamming, (thank you Uncle Spanky!), she didn't wake up once! Who said you can't have loud parties and stay up late with kids?!! Chris and I were pretty tired this morning, but it was well worth it!
Sari is loving her Auntie Heather! I'm so glad that she was able to meet her Auntie before December. We love having Heather home and are not looking forward to her leaving again. Oh well, I guess that's the sacrifice that has to be made so that she can accomplish her dreams!
That's it for today, but I'm sure that there is going to be more entries to come filled with pictures seeing how we have a fun filled 2 weeks ahead of us!
A few of Heather's friends who came over to welcome her home.
3 comments:
Cute outfit in that last picture! ;)
I know!! She looks even cuter when she has the matching hat on! We love the hats!!
Love the outfit and the beer can!...lol.
Post a Comment