Our visit with Berk, Christy and Ryder was such a good time! We laughed constantly at the cousins 'playing' together, or should I say staring at each other, Ryder knocking Sari over, and stealing each others toys!! I think by the end of the trip though they had started to enjoy each other and liked having one another to play with. Us adults had a great time too. Berk surprised Chris with tickets to the Flames / Oilers game on Saturday night, which made my husband not just happy, but ecstatic!! That was pretty much all he could talk about the whole weekend!! The night that they were out, Christy and I had a very nice girls night watching girl movies and not having the men in the room groaning at every kiss and romantic gesture! It was great! Of course we hit Ikea and stuffed the car as full as it would get! Christy and I went out and did a little bit of shopping for the kids as well, but that was about it for shopping. I am definitely going to have to get back soon to stuff the car with stuff from the mall!! Sari also had many new introductions while we were there. She met Krista and Cam on Saturday. (I'm sure you all have either met or heard of Chris's friends from high school). They bought Sari the cutest little outfit! I can hardly wait until next summer when she fits it! It was really good to see them again. She also met Nan and Auntie Maureen for the first time. She was a big hit, as usual! We had a short visit with them, not as long as we would have liked, but unfortunately 3 days just doesn't allow any real long visits with anyone. All in all, it was a great trip. Hopefully next time it will be a little longer. Enjoy the pictures below!!
Sari fell asleep while feeding her in the car...how cute!











1 comment:
Looks like you had great fun on your trip. It's so great seeing the little ones together. They look like they enjoyed each others company. They are both so cute! Miss you guys alot.
Love Mom/Grandma Joan
Post a Comment