Sari has a new favorite thing...standing! Of course she needs our help to get up, but once she's up, she doesn't want to come down! I really would prefer her to learn to crawl first, but, I guess if standing makes her happy, then that is what we are going to do! Other than that, not much else is going on. Sari is continuing to teeth, but nothing is popping through. I hate seeing her this uncomfortable. Sari is also becoming quite the stubborn little girl. For example, eating, I made the mistake of adding some apple sauce to some veggie and meat dishes that she doesn't like quite as much, and now she won't eat those foods without apple sauce. So, now I am backtracking and trying to reintroduce foods without the sweet touch! I know, I know, I should never have done it in the first place, but to my defense, I am a new mom and I was just concerned about her eating. Don't worry, I have every intention of correcting my mistake!
Enjoy the pictures below!
"Look at me!!"

"Here I am!"

2 comments:
I just bought the same jammies (from the top pic) for Ella! Good taste Sheri!
Sari, I haven't seen you in a week, and you've already mastered standing! What a big strong girl you are!
Love you all lots...
Okay, I'm missing way too many things Sari is accomplishing
I'll be there next week come hell or high water! Hopefully, neither but I'll be there!!
Love Grandma Joan
Post a Comment