There is a whole lot going on at the Potter house right now...in the way of renovations that is! This past weekend we had the Potter clan out for a very fun and much needed visit. Grandma Joan enjoyed, (at least I think she did) playing with all of her grandchildren for a couple of days. Sari had fun being entertained by her older cousins. Chris, Gord and Grandpa Bill were busy all weekend ripping apart and re-doing the plumbing in the bathroom upstairs. Thankfully our bathroom is still fairly functional. The goal for the bathroom to get done was this coming weekend, but, to our surprise we ended up getting a phone call a couple of days ago saying our kitchen was coming 2 weeks early and would be installed next Thursday!! Yippee!! So, the bathroom is being put on hold, Sari and I are going to stay with my parents for a week, and Chris is going to start ripping apart our kitchen tonight to get it all ready for the new one to come! You have no idea how excited I am!!! The kitchen is my favourite room in the house, so to not only have it look great but be functional as well, is going to make my year!!
Sari is doing good. She has two bottom teeth now. Her fussiness hasn't really stopped, so I am pretty sure there are a whole lot more on the way very soon! She is stubborn just like her father!! :) (ok, maybe a little like me!) And, to top it all off, she doesn't like to cuddle anymore...why do they have to grow up so quick?! Still, she's my little sweetheart and I love her to death! The picture below is Sari sporting her new winter hat that Grandma and Grandpa Crowe brought her back from Calgary! She looks adorable! Oh, by the way, happy belated 1st birthday Ryder!! I can't believe it has been a year since my little nephew was born...does time ever fly! That means that Sari's birthday is right around the corner...AHHHHH!!
1 comment:
A hot Harley Davidson toque and her pink penis jammies...what a look!
Love you Sari!
Post a Comment