Tuesday, January 8, 2008

We LOVE This Picture!

I just had to post this picture! Chris snapped this beauty while I was taking a nap one day. He managed to get Sari laughing and waving at the same time...the picture turned out awesome!

Sari is doing great. She now is pulling herself up to a standing position on the couch, as well as anything else that is just her height. Now she insists on standing all the time and is trying desperately to scootch around the coffee table. She has had many bumps and bruises, but no major blood spilling yet! We are also convinced that she knows how to say "bye bye." When she says it though it sounds more like "ba ba." Good enough if you ask me!

"Right on!! I love driving!"

2 comments:

Carrie (or Maybe Gord!) said...

Right on Sari! You are so funny!

Carrie (or Maybe Gord!) said...

Sheri, were you "taking a nap one day" or sleeping off your night of boozin'...which is it? Huh, huh?