Monday, February 4, 2008

Hmmm...What To Report...

I know that it has been a while since our last post, but I have to be honest and say that with all of this cold weather, there hasn't been a whole lot going on around here. Sari and I have been stuck in doors through most of this cold snap, which I'm sure all of you with babies can relate. We did manage, however, to get outside to the skating oval that one weekend a couple weekends ago when it was -5, to take Sari around in her sled. She quite enjoyed that!

Sari has been doing really well. We have her eating small pieces of some non-mushed up food. I think that she really likes the independance of feeding herself! Sari also has a new favorite thing of climbing up the stairs. She does it really well! If I let her, she would crawl up them all day. We did have the falling down the stairs incident already though. It was one of those situations where I thought she was in the kitchen with Chris and he thought she was in the living room with me. I walked to the front hall to get something and the next things I know I see this little pink thing fall backwards down the stairs. Thankfully Sari wasn't hurt. I can hardly believe that in 2 months my little girl is going to be 1. Where has this past year gone??? She is growing up so quickly. The only thing that I wish would grow quickly with her is her hair!! Poor thing is still bald. I have given up hope that she is going to have hair for her birthday!

Other than that, no much else to report. Chris has gotten into a groove again with working on the house, which has made us both happier. Our bathroom is coming along nicely and should be finished within a few weeks. Yippee!!

I included just a couple of pictures today. I have been a little slow in the picture taking department. One is of our spoiled dog, Wicket. Just a picture that shows what a spoiled little thing he is and how he really feels he is the most important person in this house!!

Sari playing with her toys...ofcourse she had to smile for the camera!
Wicket just relaxing on the couch, not leaving much room for anyone else to sit down! He honestly slept like this for most of the evening! So cute!



1 comment:

Sherri said...

Cute Family!!! Yes - here's to a quick spring so we can all get out!!!!!