Sari showing off her cute bathrobe after an evening bath. So cute!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Fun Times Around The Potter Home!
Although Chris has been working away from home, and when at home is working his cute little bum off to try and get our house finished, we have managed to find some time to spend together as a family and have a little fun. Sari is SOOO funny these days! She walks around the house jabbering to herself, playing, and tormenting Wicket. Everything that is new is a challenge and one that she is determined to figure out and master. I am pretty sure that I have an independent little girl on my hands! She also thinks that she is pretty funny and will do pretty much anything to get a laugh out of you, and once she does, will continue to repeat that action over and over, laughing right along with you. Remind you of anyone??!! Needless to say, she keeps me moving and laughing pretty much from the time she wakes up, until the time she goes to bed. I love this age! I posted a few pictures below of our cute little one hamming it up for the camera!
Sari didn't really want to take the pants off her head, instead she just ran around with them on there laughing and giggling to herself! Such a show-off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a sweetheart! Daddies always come up with the silliest games!
Sari, I love you! You are so cute and funny! Miss you all...hope to see you soon...
She is SO cute!! Really adorable! I do hope you guys get some time to rest this summer :)
Post a Comment