Monday, July 30, 2007

4 Month Old Check-Up...

Today was Sari's 4 month old birthday and she celebrated by going to the doctor for her needles and check-up...lucky girl!! She's such a trooper. She hardly cries when getting the needles and just laughs when the doctor is checking her out. I have to be bias and say that I have SUCH a good baby! Sari weighed in at 16lbs. 11oz. and grew 2 inches from her last check-up to 26 inches. She only gained about 2-1/2 lbs. since her last appointment but grew 2 inches. She is in the 95th percentile. Maybe she'll be tall, that would be great!! I always wanted to be tall, but no such luck!

Chris and I went up to the lake this past weekend and played in the Grey Owl golf tournament. I actually golfed and had fun! I am a pretty good putter, but not so strong in the rest of the game. Oh well, it was my first time out. Sari had fun with Grandma Brenda for the afternoon but came to meet us later during the dinner. Sari has been gnawing away at her hand, or pretty much anything that is close by lately, so Sharon, (as seen in the pics below) gave her a piece of celery when I wasn't looking to let her chew on that. She LOVED it! I think she loved how cold it was and the fact that it was hard and not squishy like her fist. I didn't mind. Its not like she can bite down and eat it or anything. She just looked so cute doing it. Sari has also fallen in love with chip bags. She loves to chew them and crinkle them in her hands. We have a cute video of her doing it and Chris is actually taking pictures as I am writing this...I'll post those pics later.

"I like celery!!"
"Give it back!"
Mommy laughing at Sari as she gnaws on the celery.
Sari and Unki Brad.
"I'm so cute!"





3 comments:

Carrie (or Maybe Gord!) said...

Yes Sari, you are so cute! And so squishy...love ya!

Auntie C

Carrie (or Maybe Gord!) said...

Holy mackerel! (Is that how you spell "mackerel"? Or is it "mackeral"? Anyhoo, I digress...) I just looked back and Ella was 15 lbs. 10 oz. at her 4 month check-up. Go Sari! You are doing such a good job growing!

Auntie C (again!)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of her laying on her back with her legs apart!! Abby used to do that all the time too!! Too funny!!

Anyway, she is growing lots, and looks cute as ever!!

Abby had her 1st b-day...I cried, but it was soo much fun!! She's running around now...didn't take long for that to come after she started walking!

Hope you guys had a great summer!
Steve, Becky & Abby Phillips