Thursday, July 19, 2007

One Week And No Bites...

If everyone didn't know already, Chris and I put our house up for sale one week ago today. Scary...I know! We found a really good deal on a larger house that will allow for a growing family. (not any time soon if you're all wondering!) This is another fixer-upper home that I'm sure will once again bring us to the brink of divorce court, but we thought it was worth the excitement!! :) The scary part is the possession date for this home is August 1st, so we are scrambling to sell our house as quick as possible. I have never seen Chris work so hard to get all the little things done around here...I should have pretended to put the house up for sale months ago!! So far no bites on our house, but there has been a few showings. We are keeping our fingers crossed though. We'll keep you all updated on the progress that we make.
As for Sari, she is doing wonderful as usual. Her and I have been spending quite a bit of time alone together lately with Chris being busy at work and with the house. We got her an exersaucer and she has been really loving that. At first she wasn't to sure whether or not she wanted to grab at the toys that were on it, but she has grown a lot more confident and stable and has started to play with them. She is just becoming so funny! She loves to fake cough and laughs at herself after she does! I can hardly wait to see what these coming months will bring!
I have posted just a couple of newer pictures below, sorry we don't have more.
Where's Sari??!!
Sari enjoying her new exersaucer.



No comments: