The other night I was at the mall picking up a few things, and I decided to go into A Child's Place...very dangerous! I ended up picking up a teething soother called a Razbaby for Sari. Its a soother that looks like a raspberry. Christy, my sister-in-law, told me about them and how much Ryder loved his, so, seeing how my little girl chews absolutely everything in sight, I decided to try one. She LOVES it! To anyone who has a baby that is starting the teething process, I highly recommend it! I've posted some pics below catching Sari enjoying her new favorite thing...and some other cute random pictures!
"Yummy!"



Our little pretzel.

Wicket always has to help out during bath time...it's quite cute.
2 comments:
She's flexible...must take after her mommy...
Heh, heh, heh!
goodness...how did i get the cutest niece in the entire world. man i miss her!!!!!
Post a Comment