Friday, July 6, 2007

Bumbo Fun!!!!

The Potter house is loving summer!! It seems like it is finally here!
Auntie Heather has returned safely back to Australia and things around our house have quieted down somewhat.
We have started to put Sari in the baby Bumbo and she seems to be really liking it. Her neck is getting stronger and stronger everyday, but isn't quite strong enough to sit in the Bumbo for long periods of time. She just loves sitting up, standing and pretty much being as independent as possible, and she loves the freedom that the Bumbo gives her.
Anyway, I have posted some pics below for you all to see. Sorry, there isn't a whole lot else to report. Maybe next week!
Gotta love the cheeks!!
So serious!
Learning how to cook with mommy.
I love my bumbo!!!
Just hangin' out.
Wicket loving Sari.
I'm too tired to burp.








5 comments:

Carrie (or Maybe Gord!) said...

Mmmmm...squishy cheeks...can't wait to squish them myself on Sunday. Look out Sari, here comes Auntie Carrie! Be prepared to be kissed and munched and tickled and mauled and squished and burped and rocked and hugged and loved...all in a good way of course!

Carrie (or Maybe Gord!) said...

Watch out that you don't cut off those precious little toes, Mommy - Auntie Carrie wants to kiss 'em!

Carrie (or Maybe Gord!) said...

I love babies...

Carrie (or Maybe Gord!) said...

I'm hogging all the comments!

The Potters said...

Don't you have work to do.

No wonder my phone bills are so high.

Or maybe its because the service people have to run around fixing wires that have been cut during deck building projects!

UC